I’m always coming across awesome things on the internet because, let’s be honest, I’m Gen Y and I’m always here. But what better place to share these awesome finds than on my blog for all of you to enjoy as well?!
So here is the very first edition of ‘Link Love’!
(A title I have borrowed from the lovely Hallie of Corals + Cognacs, who’s blog will probably be appearing ALOT here because I am obsessed! This girl is hilarious, inspiring, stylish and I can’t get enough #girlcrush)
Grab a coffee, settle into a comfy chair and relax this weekend with some of my favourite internet finds of the week:
- First things first, Jimmy Fallon and his “Fresh Prince” remake… I have nothing else to say except this is the best thing I have viewed all week long!
- I really need this top I saw Hallie wearing on Instagram! Can I have it? Please?!
- I may only be 21, but I think this girl has been hearing the thoughts going on in my head!
- The most beautiful photos of New York City in the snow by my favourite, York Avenue.
- This advice from Jess Lively about not falling into the “I can’t afford it” trap is something I certainly plan to work on.
- Have you been to any of these ‘ugly cities’? What did you think of them?
- This is my new online resource for all things food; healthy, wholesome and delicious looking food!
- Stop everything and look at this tiny baby Koala. Cute on overload! Your welcome 🙂
- Throwing it back to my weekend adventure in Melbourne last year! Can’t wait to go back!
- @bentley_bowtie is the most adorable puppy on Instagram right now, you should definitely follow him!
I hope you enjoy some of this weekend reading and viewing!
Keep an eye out next Friday for the next instalment of Link Love.