Welcome to the second edition of Link Love! Just in time for some hump day procrastination at the office or whilst you should be studying for your exams like me (oops).
Here are some of the things I have found interesting on the web recently. Grab a coffee or beverage of choice and enjoy some mid week internet viewing!
- I have been following Ingrid Nielsen’s YouTube channel for a few years now, and I’m so proud that she has come out and is now living a full life she truly deserves with love and happiness and “her best chance”. Watch her video here, it’s incredibly inspiring.
- Here’s 44 changes you can make to impact your health and your life in a positive way. Loving these!
- I’ve been trying to improve my LinkedIn profile recently and this article has some great tips for making yours stand out. LinkedIn is becoming increasingly important for establishing and promoting your professional self, it’s time for you and I to jump on that!
- If “Harry Potter” Were Told Through “Friends” Episodes, I love the random stuff Buzzfeed comes up with!
- I have permanently bookmarked Jackie’s advice for building an art collection. I love her suggestions, and her own stunning art collection is evidence that her tips are legit.
- I have been researching blogging and photography tips lately and this video by YouTuber’s Anna and Lily is excellent! I love their blogs, so I’ll definitely be using their tips to make some improvements to my own.
What have you been reading on the internet recently? Leave me a comment if you care to share. Enjoy the rest of your week!